Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What an incredible morning. It's still dark outside but I am moving around with the elk in the pre-dawn light enjoying the outdoor air. As I look at the ranch all I can see is snow even in the low-lands which is unusual since we've had some slightly warmer air moving around the state. All the bulls have lost their racks and other than size it can be difficult to tell which are which.

We are continuing to prep for the coming spring which feels like it should be right around the corner. Perhaps I'm just to excited for warmer days and the thought of a new season. I think even the animals are ready for the winter to end and the spring to come.

We're taking a lot of booking but at the moment have plenty of open spaces for the 2010 and 2011 seasons. Call anytime to book your hunt or go online and book it directly through our website. http://www.utahtrophyelk.com

– John

No comments:

Post a Comment